Wednesday, February 27, 2008

An Earthquake in London ?!



I first being questioned by my fiance,"Are you fine there dear? Is that true that there was an earthquake in London today?". He sounded his worry towards me when I called him last night. And my quick response to him "HaaaaaaaaA ???". I was about to burst my high-pitch laugh since I never heard such thing in my life; I mean, the earthquake shakes London? But he quickly said, "I'm not sure dear because I'm too busy today and I don't have time to hear the news but, Ayah text me; he informed me about this thing and wanted to know about your condition there"

Oke, that was sound like a fact and not a fairy-tale since the news came from Ayah, my future father-in law. And for a while, I felt quite happy because Ayah quite concerned about my situation here! hehehe (shy shy cat..=p)...And so, I called my mum and dad as soon as I finished my talk with my fiance. And yeah, my mum kept asking me if I'm okay there? How was it? Did you feel anything? Was there any damages at your place? and bla bla bla...MUM ! I'm doing really fine here. Don't too much worry about me since I am being PROTECTED by your prays! It's your pray that keeps me live, healthy, happy, strong and patience here! Trillion THANKS for your DOA mak! I really, really appreciate for that mak! =D

Finished talking to my mum (I talked for about an hour and half!A usual time record..hehe), I googled to find the news about the earthquake and read the reports from the BBC. So, I figured out that it happened on Wednesday which was yesterday at about 1 am, and the magnitude recorded was around 5.3 Richter scale. That was pretty strong of earth movement! And indeed, it was the biggest earthquake magnitude that rocked the houses in London! Praise to ALLAH as well since it didn't happen in my area but I read that there was a part of East London which was also shook by the earthquake! Alhamdulillah ! Furthermore, the earthquake will shake London within 20 0r 25 years. Don't know that fact !!!

I anticipate that nothing is impossible to happen since it depends on ALLAH, The Almighty who has the true power; who decides which one is and which one isn't to crop up. Everything happens in this world is because of HIM, who consents thing to come about! And it's our duty or responsibility to ALWAYS pray to HIM and asks only the good things to be occurred in our life! And A very good reminder to you guys and to me as well is that, " Don't only close to HIM when you're facing woes !!! " Otey ?


Picture courtesy: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/shared/bsp/hi/pdfs/earthquake_guide.pdf


(^_^)

2 comments:

  1. oh! bila gempa tuh???
    tak plak dgr berita...

    btw, thanks fro visiting my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe..me taw pun pas call tunang kt msia..

    ur most welcome..(^_^)

    ReplyDelete