Saturday, March 1, 2008

Amy Winehouse - Forget about her 'black' list attitudes, I just love her songs !!!! (>0<)



Amy Winehouse...I admit it, I never like her though I never listen to her songs...Why I don't like her? Good question. {begin speaks with stress tone} Because, every time I read the paper, usually the one that I got in the tube, there will be a bad report about her ... rehab, cocaine, heavy drunk and bla bla bla ... she's really annoyed me! {end speaks with stress tone} BUT, that was before I listening to her songs...Like an old Malay saying ,:: Tak Kenal Maka Tak Cinta ::<-- please translate this for me...=p...

And so, I searched her songs in YouTube and get my ears ready to listen to her first song. And what happened next, I continuously played from one song to another track and another track and so on...Okie dokie, she got that remarkable talent, the gifted voice BUT I have to say that I hate her weird hair style! Oke oke, I know it is her trademark but Sorry, I just gave my personal opinion and you people cannot blame me for that...So, no arguments on that oke?! A short and clear message to Amy :
Don't self-destruct yourself !


So, here are a few of her songs that I find quite soulful and catchy. Jazz Ssensation, I do love it !!!! Enjoy ! (^^)

Amy Winehouse - Love Is A Losing Game [Official Music Video]



Amy Winehouse -You Know I'm No Good



Amy Winehouse - Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow



Amy Winehouse - You sent me flying



(>x<) Love the first one :: Love Is A Losing Game... and You sent me flying..How about you guys?..hehe




Pcture Courtesy: from internet

2 comments:

  1. she reminds me of macy gray..unique sound

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ah laaaa...ur right bout that! Another Macy Gray's version....yup unique voice indeed!

    ReplyDelete