Wednesday, March 5, 2008

AppReCiaTi0N ! (^_^) hihi


:: Thanks Note from Nathan..yeay =p !!! ::


Still remember my previous entry about the group presentation for Clinical & Measurement subject? Well, we supposed to do the presentation on Friday last week but unfortunately, the laptop was unavailable and the second examiner was coming late to class. After a short discussion, the presentation was bring forward to next week which is this week and the day was decided to be on Wednesday, which is today, at 11 am in Room 371. huh huuu.

So, my group was the second grup to do the presentation and it went pretty well (that's because it's Nathan who presented it!!). However, when it came to the Q & A session, the lecturer started to ask the question. "What kind of stimulation apply for those techniques ?" ..."Sorry, it doesn't mention in the paper. I don't know really. How about you guys, anyone?" Nathan directed the question to us. For a few seconds, none of my grup members dare to speak up. And without any hesitates, I voice out my opinion.

"It didn't stated what kind of stimulation they used to provide the electrical stimulation to the muscle. However, I believe that, it depends on the optimum frequency waveform. Usually, the optimum frequency use for FES is between 20 Hz to 50 Hz because bla blabla....." (For this entry, I type my answers clearer and with minimal grammatical errors and with correct sequences...but not during the presentation...I really made so many blunders...huhuhu)

By the way, I didn't really recall where I got the strength to answer the question but I believed, it must be from Allah, who gave me the strength !Alhamdulillah ! And after the presentation was over, my group members thank you me and I was feel quite happy because I could do something for them! =D You're most welcome everyone !!!!

And, further reading the email from Nathan, he asked about the Digital Lab which was just completed yesterday. Well, Nathan, to be honest, I also don't have any clues. I don't even start to think about it ! Anyway, it's good that you ask me that question so that I will start to think and write the lab report piece by piece as early as possible ! Huhu...


Let me think first....hurmmmmm..

No comments:

Post a Comment