Sunday, March 16, 2008

I love Sunday mood !!!!!!



Running two blogs in parallel sometimes quite exhausted but I enjoy writing, so there is no big deal anyway hehe...I try to be just to both blogs but I can't really help myself to focus on Nu Na's Chronicle, can I ?

Anyway, here is the latest entry from Nu Na's frenster blog....
As today's entry, I just wanted to share a few pictures which I just snapped them off this morning...They were this morning's view looking from my window....As I looked outside through the window, somehow, I felt so peaceful, so calm and sooooo sleepy as well *ehehehe..* because of the rains probably that made my mood swing and it reminds me of how I felt when it was raining in Malaysia...owh how much I miss Malaysia, it couldn't depict from the words...only heart knows best....huhu..sob sob... =((


#1 : View from my seat...



#2 : A step closer...



#3 : Looking down at the wet path and field...



#4 : The trees...waiting for the spring to come and nourish them with green leaves and beautiful flowers...



#5 : Wish to become a skillful photographer...just a wish...huhu..



* Can you guys feel what I feel today?..never mind, it doesn't bring any significant impacts on your guy's life anyway..hehe (^p^) *

2 comments:

  1. nice pics..nice view frm the window..samuii(cold) ne..samuii tu sejuk yer bukan salji(yuki)...I could see u enjoy ur sunday in tranquility..

    tango(vocab) untuk hari ini:
    samuii=sejuk
    atsuii=panas
    yuki=salji
    fuyu=winter

    p/s:teringin nak p london..

    ReplyDelete
  2. alamak..antar testi weekend ari tuh tulis samui tuh salji...wakakaka...da agak da, cam x betul...hihi...yuki rupenye..hehe

    waaaaahh, syonotnyew cik ct ajar new tango tuk saya..cam nih, lei blaja jgk jepung! Yeay !(^_^)

    p/s:teringin nk p tokyo..kyoto..mane gi eih..huhu..jom cik ct dtg sini, kite pusing2 Europe!

    ReplyDelete