Sunday, March 23, 2008

Finally! Snow in L0nD0N !!!! Alhamdulillah! (^_^)

"Only snow man, so what's the great thing about it?"


I noe that dowh!But for a person like me (budak kampung who finally make herself into one of four-season countries), it is something that I am really waiting for!I bet, most of first-timers will feel a lil bit 'jakun' about it!And as for people who always experience it, they surely think, it is not the thing that need to be excited about!lol!

And to feel the snow especially in London, where some of the Londoners think that it is something that occasionally happen throughout the winter mode, I guess, only Allah knows the best about it!And because of HIS blessed permission,I could finally feel
and touch the snow! But only from my window as I did not have any mood to go outside..hehe..

But actually, today is the second day it snows in London. Yesterday,I only heard from sis Zakiah about it. And at that time I felt quite frustrated because I could not see it by my own eyes. But zillion thanks to Allah for HIS kindness, to let me experience it after hardly waiting since last December!Alhamdulillah!

And because I was too excited, I forgot to snap pictures, instead I made a record of it! A few records actually! Haha. I admit it, I am very very "jakun" but I don't care! I am just tooooo happy! Enough said! (^_^)

* The following video was the sixth record..nope the seventh that I made with less babbling voice of me...huhu.Hope you guys enjoy as well !*





:: Snowy London ::

6 comments:

  1. Yay! come on, go outside..feel it..take a breath on it..same ler, kita jakun gak, esp. for the first timer like us...it was also something happen occasionally here in osaka...the feeling was different,kinda joyous plus excited whenever the snow is falling..so how long did the snow last anyway? Here we're expecting sakura blooming maybe another coming 2-3 days..hoho everybody is in the spring mood right now (^-^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hihi...it's too late to go outside n experience it now..eniwey, too sad, it only snowed for about 2 or 3 hours on 3 consecutive days..not so heavy, just a light one so it didn't leave any remarkable 'snow foot' to be remembered tightly, if you got wot I mean..huhu...but, indeed, I was too excited n eager when seeing them for the first time in my life...
    And I also tot that we were olredi in Spring mood but like I said on my post, Allah knows the best, when to fall, when to bloom! (^_^)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ya u'r right..Allah knows best!
    Jazakallahu khair..

    ReplyDelete
  4. waa beshnyer! yukatta... ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Salaam alaikum w.b.t.. kaifa haaluki ya ukhti Nuranida? isy7 cannot see photo shoot gak eh. Apa2 pn ok la ble engok video tuuu hehe. I think i can imagine how u feel dat time, it's really a precious moment right?

    By the way, correction there. I'm afraid there is an exchange in human gender. Jazakallahu khair is for man, but for woman is Jazakillahi khair hehe jangan maraa no ......

    ReplyDelete