Tuesday, April 14, 2009

A sweet gift from a Lovely HubbY!



Last Sunday wasn't just an ordinary Sunday. It was our first solemnisation anniversary (since we haven't done our wedding reception..yet...hoh0). The wedding reception should be on 31st May 2009 but unfortunately, we have to postpone it to July, 26 2009. The reason is my father-in-law will not be around on that particular date! He has to attend a 1 month training in US. However, it just came to my knowledge that he also has to KIV his training to September but at this moment, my hubby n I have to stick with the second date. No time to change it to the original setting. Huhu.

Okie dokie, time is so crucial now. I just received a letter from the Registrar mentioned that my 6-month period as a Tutor will be ended on 30th April. If I have no valid reason why I still have not further my PhD study, they're going to terminate my service. Wohohoho, it's just easier to say than done. For the past 6 months, I was trying to find supervisorS who willingly to take me as their PhD student but since then, I wasn't received positive feedback from them.

On second thought, I wondered if let say, they terminate my service, do i have to pay the scholarship back? Do I hv a chance to apply the same position to other universities; UTEM or UPNM?(since these universities are not so far from the so-called land; Selangor Maju; my dearest state! hehe) Will my Dean let me go from this university which had kept soo many bitter n sweet memories as a student here and now serving as a Tutor?huhu. Did I just meet with a job-conflict? ohoho, I need to stop my writing here. Let my mind swirl with these questions in my head....In the meantime, below are several cupcakes that I ordered from Lina. This is to suprise my hubby and believe me, it works! He was so excited when I hand in this to him! This set of cupcakes symbolise our relationship and things that we love to do together! Enjoy!

London Red Bus

Sweet bees

the lovely cupcakes!

3 comments:

  1. weee... so cute the cupcakes!

    ehh btw, saya pun dpt surat dr registrar bgtau i have until august..rsnya kn minta extension ni.. huhu!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya ya, sngt benar. Kak sdg usahakan surat utk extension! wohohoho! X sempat dah nk p smbung, ujung bln 4 ni da abih...huhu

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe! K.nida, ni dah may.. june nak menjengah dah ni.. jap gi bulan puasa plak.. (ok2, tade kaitan.. hehe).. ape cite? saya org kat ofis asyik tnya je.. cam dah nak kena ciao jee ni.. hhuhu

    ReplyDelete