Thursday, February 14, 2008

Strive for the Best!




Sorry for the late update! Really bizi this week with the presentation and classes! (sigh) Anyway, last tuesday, I had a chat with my coursemate, Helen. We talked about so many things; starting with the presentation. She told me that I was really freaking out when Dr. Mueller said that the time left was 2 mins more...hahaha, it was really damn funny! I acted like I saw a ghost!..hahaha.. Then, we talked about academic and even dragged into personal things!

However, among those topics, the one that I interested in most was about the academic things. Helen, she is an English girl, a native speaker, done her undergraduate study in Surrey, univ of and she is working now as a biomedical engineer. And in addition to that, she is a part time student but she manage to get 70++ for Clinical & Measurement paper and Ultrasound & Imaging paper which I consider as a brilliant results!

These 2 subjects are among the difficult one, for me. The only subjects that I guess I could do better are Analogue Electronics and Digital Electronics (that's because I already gain the foundation of it). The rest are totally suck and brand new for me! Nevertheless, when I heard that she successfully manage to, at least get above 70, at some points, I anticipate that nothing is impossible to achieve!

One of my bad attitudes is that, sometimes I just easily give up. I need some time to rebuild the courage again. But, with the continuous support from my fiance, family and friends, I am able to weather the storm. And today, I am quite happy! Why? Today's afternoon, as soon as I completed my PhD Writing class, I went to the School of Engineering & Material Sciences office to collect my 2 courseworks (from 2 different subjects) which I did last semester. And guess what? Against all negative expectations, the results were came up trumps! Alhamdulillah. Praise to Allah!

So, one thing for sure, NEVER GIVE UP guys! Never give up until you try it. And Try it with all genuine efforts and to the best that you could possibly do!

No comments:

Post a Comment