Tuesday, February 26, 2008

The Speedtest - How fast are you?

Hai again! I've got one interesting website to share with! You probably had used it; if so, we can compare our results then! hehe...(^_*)

Do you know how many words you can type in a minute? I always want to know how fast I can type within a minute! As far as I know, sometimes, in certain application forms, there will be a question asking you how many words you can type in a minute. So, it might be useful if you try this speed test as it will give you the total words that you manage to type in one minute!

You can go to www.speedtest.10-fast-fingers.com/ to try it. It will not cost you a thing and from time to time, you could use it as a practice to increase your typing speed! As for me, I will use it to at least; refresh my brain or when I feel too sleepy as this test requires a full concentration!

Below was the result of mine. How many times I tried the test, I still can only type not more than 43 words or 219 characters in a minute! I know it's quite slow for a young lady like me! (sigh) !

43 words

Speedtest

No comments:

Post a Comment