Friday, February 15, 2008

Can You Count How Many Assignments That Need to be DONE? and READING WEEK !



Those colurful sticky notes (picture at left side) attached at my laptop are the list of assignments that need to be completed by 1st April 2008! Gosh! I can't say anything...just go through it one by one with a lil bit of patience and, strong will, of course! (sigh).

Forget about that one for a moment. Today is friday and that means, no class tomorrow and the next after tomorrow. Yeay! Next week is the week 7 of lecture and in the Britain's univ system, they call it as a Reading Week. Supposedly, there will be no class or lectures taking place BUT that doesn't apply to the Engineering School. From what I heard, only courses that involve lots of reading, for instance, Law or International Affair, that have been given that privilege. So, the lectures will still on going next week except for the Research and Methodology Technique class ( BUT, we have been told to complete our assignments when the class is halt (huh!)).

And tomorrow, I will visit Kak Yus and family in Ilford. Owh I really miss Bus No. 25 (Ilford - Oxford Circus)! I used to call Bus No. 25, "long bus" since it is really a long bus! It has 3 couches that can occupied more than 80 people during peak hour! That bus has been a main public transport for me to travel from my previous house to QMUL. And I really thank to Allah because I don't have to use that bus anymore. It is always full with people and that's make it difficult for you to get a sit! And travelling to home after finishing class, i tell you, it's not really a good experience! It's tiring and I really don't like being in such crowded area! huh!

okie dokie..I want to go for pray now....continue later! (^_^)

Nu Na

No comments:

Post a Comment