Saturday, February 9, 2008

one fourth of century....=(



Picture Courtesy: http://sembahyang.blogspot.com/2007/06/cara-sembahyang-bagi-perempuan-gambar.html


When I w0ke up this morning for Subuh pray, I looked at myself and started to realize that "I am not getting younger anymore...". This life is a forward process. Sometimes it needs a negative feedback and occasionally, requires a positive feedback to compensate and balance the life nature.

My age is going to be 25 this year...a quarter of century...for how long i can breathe the air, to experience the life, to view such a spectacular scenery that Allah, The Almighty has created. Yet, I haven't done any good things to be presented in front of HIM...

Ya Allah, forgive me, have mercy on me...guide me to the divine path...

No comments:

Post a Comment