Saturday, February 23, 2008

A Week Updates! lol!

Hai there! It has been a week since my last post. This week, even though it was supposed to be a Reading Week, the classes were still ongoing and as usual, I was busy with the assignments especially for the Clinical Measurement subject where I will have the second presentation but this time, it will be a group presentation next Friday! Thank God that we will only have to pick one or two presenter(s) to deliver the speech. And, Nathan has became our saviour since he is the only native speaker in our group! Yeay! Thanks Nathan! =).



Functional Electrical Stimulation (FES) Application =p


By the way, I came across a very good website where you can custom-made your picture to become like the one shows below. This is not the only thing that you can do with your pictures. They create a lot of user friendly tools which are able to morph the pictures to be as a calendar, motivational poster and etc. The website statistic states that to date, 4,432,277 things have been created this month! Wow! Such a huge numbers and I guess, it probably because it's free, and what you only need to do is to sign up. That's it! Curious to know what's the website address? Orait, check this out:
http://bighugelabs.com/flickr/





During my visit to Surrey, Uni of. (^_^)


BUT in spite of overload works, I was really over the moon when I received a very thoughtful delivery from my sweet fiance! Hip Hip Hooray! (^_^)! He sent me a very lovely cat...ermmm, i mean card, well it doesn't matter since he sent both of them to me! hahaha (take a peek of the picture below hehe)..and a few latest pictures of him and Amirul(his youngest brother...i miss that little rascal sooo much!)..Anyway, Thanks a lot sweetie!!!



The Cat, the Card, Amirul n Him =D

No comments:

Post a Comment