Sunday, February 10, 2008

A leather jacket for a special one....




Yesterday, I went to several places; from Stepney Green tube station -> Gloucester Park -> Notting Hill Gate -> Marble Arch -> Edgware Road -> Whitechapel -> Used bus No. 11 (my 2 adorable legs hehe...) back to Stepney Green...Whoaaa...quite tiring actually because I didn't eat anything when I went out, only drank the plain water and yesterday, I guessed there was a tournament, Im not sure..rugby or what, it seemed like there were a lot of All Black supporters...owh crap, I really dunt know what the heck was going on yesterday?!lol! Sorry guys, I'm a lil bit backward regarding sport so I couldn't give any specific reasons for that gathering yesterday in Gloucester Park. Maybe if you check on the web, you will be able to find some info. about that (only if you are interested..I'm not!=p)

Anyway, I bought a nice leather jacket for my abah (father)..Don't ask me how much the price is; You surely say,"Are you crazy?". Well, I don't care, for me it is just a humble gift for my old abah, this jacket is nothing as to compare to what he has done for me, endured lots of hardships and pain juz to bring me up! As long as I could see his face smiling, it would be a great feeling for me indeed! =D

I juz find it difficult,on the other hand, to find a gift for my mak (mum)...She is not a fashionable women and she really doesn't like to look gorgeous! She is such a down-to-earth person...When I asked her; what she wants or what she likes? Her answer was soooo simple, "I don't want anything!" Huuuh, come to think of it, I guess all mums in this world will not say what they exactly want, if they have one, they just keep it in their heart! Such a pure heart reside in them! Owh, i really miss her sooo damn much! Hopefully, I could get something that is very very nice for her! I love u mak! I love u abah!

Nu Na

2 comments:

  1. salam nida..
    huahaha..dah ade blog eh..
    weih..ko salah save link blog aku tu..
    tu yg ko xleh bukak aku nye blog..
    ni yg betol..
    ko save balik ye!
    http://cikangahlee.blogspot.com
    do read aaa...hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. okie dokie...sudah diperbetulkan..hehe...da lei link trus...de maser, rerajinlaa bace my blog yg merapu-rapu neh..ahakz!

    ReplyDelete