Saturday, February 16, 2008

Pisang Goreng or Goreng Pisang ?



We call this Pisang Tanduk or Horn Banana...hihi


Hola !

Juz came back from Ilford! Wow, I'm soooo full rite now! Kak yus is really a good chef! She cooked a few delicious meals which could only be found in Malaysia! Kuah Lemak Rebung(bamboo shoot) and Ikan Masin Masak Pedas (Yummy yum!). Actually, she juz came back from Malaysia so she brought a lot of things that couldn't be found or rarely to find, to England.

And I am very happy right now because finally, I can eat Goreng Pisang or Pisang Goreng (I don't know which one is correct...hehe)..Goreng Pisang or Fried Banana is one of my favourite food...I tried to find the banana (not the eaten one) in shops near to my residential area but to no avail. So, I asked Kak Yus to buy it because as far as I remembered, last year, she bought it from the local shop near to her residential area. Yippie! Can't wait to fry them!

What is my plan for tomorrow ya? Huh, I suppose to do my lab report because my other classmates have already started. I also don't do anything related with my assignments today! I spent my time played with the kids, Batrisya, Danish and Darwisyh, and also watched the Malay movies; Chermin (horror movie...but actually it is not...I didn't get scared at all...and it was soooo boring..!huhu) and 9 September (romantic comedy....oke laa...Fasha Sandha is a lil bit sexy i guess...to attract more male audiences,..maybe..I dunno)..

Okie dokie...I want to get rest and...urmmm..yaa, call my fiance...hihi...

C ya!



Before going out!

No comments:

Post a Comment