Saturday, July 19, 2008

Salmon Cheese Fry. Cubalaaah!Syedap!



Last week, me n my hubby went to Blings Market in Canary Wharf. We went there with Kak Yati n her husband, Amzari. We bought Salmon Fish (GBP10 each), prawns (1 box=GBP14), crabs (1kg=GBP6.50)and squids (ikg=GBP6.50). Yaa yaaaa, I noe I spent a lots as I am craving those seafoods!!! huuhuuu



So today, I decided to cook the Salmon fish. I searched over the internet to find the recipe and I managed to find one that was similar to ready-made fillet fish. Believe me, it took 2 hours and half for me to just finish these four fried salmon cheese! The recipe can be retreived at:
http://www.myresipi.com/top/detail/1345


My hubby said,"Sedap la yang!"..Whoaaaa,brtmbah semangat nk try others new recipes !!! hoh00oo.. (^x*)






No comments:

Post a Comment