Friday, July 4, 2008

Nasi Ayam and Kuih Keria....!!!!





Guys, this was also my very first attempt to do the Nasi Ayam! Doesn't it look sooo damn tempting?! (Hueekkkk...puke..hehe) Gosh, I dont know that cooking can give me so much pleasure! You noe wot, I never cook those dishes; Masak Kurma, Nasi Goreng Tom Yam, Apam Balik etc etc etc in Malaysia as I can get them easily. My very typical opinion at that time was : "Why wasting my time in the kitchen if I can go to the kedai mkn or kueh stall to buy them?!"

But here,I'm damn craving to eat those so I just tried them out and the motivation that drives me to try new recipe each time is definitely my hubby laa. As I said earlier, I find pleasure each time I cook something as there will be another person who will eat it and then surely gives a very nice and encouraging comment which boost up my confidence and the excitement feeling to do and cook more!!!!

I made the kueh keria yesterday. The kueh was very okay (same as good laa...hueeekkkk(another puke)hehe) but I failed to make the coating sugar...I was not sure, it probably either I put too much water or I didnt wait until the mixture crystalised but anyway they still taste yummy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment