Saturday, June 7, 2008

#2: Room Hunting Begins!: How bout this one?




Salam n Hi all!

I've got hay fever two nights ago and I'm still in recovering process. But I'm not feeling sad because of that as it will expiate minor sins that I've done before! Alhamdulillah, praise to Allah since HE still shows HIS mercy on me....Okay, back to our main topic yaa. For your guys information, the previous room has been taken ( so I regard it as it is not meant for us (^_^) ) BUT the agent had called me and said that there was another room, prettier n much more comfortable than the missed one. So I thought; it might be a second chance and probably the better option than before so we made an appointment to meet each other on the following day(Friday) at 11am. However,I really suffered a very high fever that night and couldnt make it on the next day. I was too weak to even get out from the bed and so, I texted the agent and canceled it.

But the room hunting was still ongoing though I was sick and today, someone has replied to my advert on muslim-ads. You can see the pictures attached (Owh sis,Im sorry if the pictures are copyrighted but this is totally for non-profit interest!). Very2 lovely,innit?! And hopefully it is as beautiful,clean and lovely as the pictures depict when I seeing them with my naked eyes soon!



She really offers me a very affordable price (like I stated in the advert!), 400GBP per month but the only problem is the refundable deposit is really unbelievable, 500GBP! I can see where does she get the guts to put such a high price for the deposit in the first place as the room and house condition are extremely nice, innit?!

Anyhow, if she is able to open a negotiatiation regarding the deposit,to at least make it to 2 weeks(yEAy!),3 weeks(so-so) or 4 weeks(which I, more or less to agree with...huhu), then what shall I say more?! Definitely, I will take you bebeh! hehehe...BUT it's the location that I shall consider as well. Have heard the road name but need to find it but the postcode is really near to my current location (mine: E1 0SD n her: E1 4LR)!

Urmmm,I'll let this one to ALLAH as well as I have tried to find them and it is now back to HIM to manage my next affair.

Don't stop praying for me yaaa...May ALLAH rewards you as well for your kind doing!

1 comment:

  1. dah pindah ke??xtau jugak..jarang baca blog..tu yg xtau ape2..btw,cantik rumah tu..n murah..nana kena pindah gak ni..xtau lg nak pindah ke mana..*sigh*..

    ReplyDelete