Thursday, June 5, 2008

#1: Room Hunting Begins! Am looking for a new room!



Huhu..need to find a new room..more spacious as my hubby will come here this Sunday...!I started to search in Gumtree, looking for a double room with a very affordable price that offers for couple since last week and couldnt find the one that is near to my univ!

Luckily,two days ago I managed to get one and yesterday, a viewing appointment had been arranged. Below are the pictures that he sent me to my email. Yeah,very spacious and look soo 'decent' but when I saw it yesterday,the place was quite ages.Couldnt blame the pictures as they were taken in June,last year. And I was nearly hit by the broken door (balcony entrance)!But I don't mind bout that as long as he can ask someone else to repair it. However, the only problem was he asked me to move in on Wed,next week!I told him that I can only move out from current house either in the end of june or quicker than that, on 25th June.



After had a long discussion with my husband this morning, we decided to let go that room!O Allah, I'm asking to you that if that room is meant for us and is good for us, please do not let anyone become interested in that room until 18th of June so that we can move in a week after that! BUT If it is doesnt mean for us, please help us to find the one that is much much nicer than this one!

Dear my blog reader, do pray for me so that I can get a nice,cosy double room with an affordable price within 2 weeks from now yaaa?!

No comments:

Post a Comment